|About ORT||Programs & Projects||
||News & Media||Partners||Our Contacts|
To work for the advancement of Jewish and other people through training and education. To provide communities wherever they are, with the skills and knowledge necessary to cope with the complexities and uncertainties of their environment.
The All-Ukrainian Competition “Robotraffic-2020”
10 Ëþòîãî 2020
Firstly these competitions were held in 2010 at the Technion University at the Leumi Robotics Center (Israel). Competition was supported by the State Scientific Establishment "Institute for the Modernization of the Content of Education", Charitable Organization "Educational Resources and Technological Training", ORT Educational Complex ¹141 in Kyiv, STEM Center "Socrat" that operates on the basis of ORT Educational Complex ¹141. The goal of the competitions is to promote the development of innovative directions of STEM education, to promote scientific and technical creativity, robotics, electronics, and to form life skills of road safety in students.
This year's Robotraffic was attended by 16 teams senior league (students of 14-18 years old) and 13 teams junior league (students of 10-14 years old) from all over Ukraine with 3 participants in each team. Teams have been pre-selected at the regional stages of the competition. The competition consisted of 5 stages:
Ñompetent juryconsisted not only from the specialists in their fields but also from senior school students:
- Engineers from AUTODESK Company Mukhin Dmitry and Lopatin Edward;
- President of the Association of Motor Sports of Ukraine Kachur Victor;
- Representative from the "Institute for the Modernization of the Content of Education" - Vasilashko Irina;
- Senior police lieutenants Mikhayev Maxim and Mykola Polyukhovych;
- Yuri Kononenko, Head of the Main Department of Preschool and General Secondary Education;
- ORT representatives - Ludmila Filkenstein and Suzanna Khachatryan;
Congratulations to the winners of "Robotraffic - 2020":
1. Kiev ORT Educational Complex ¹141 – team "Steam genius",
2. Kiev ORT Educational Complex ¹141 – team "NOOSPHERE",
3. Obukhov City Center for Creativity - «StarLabs».
Junior League ADVANCED:
1. Odessa ORT-Zhabotinski School #94 – team “Sintaksis”,
2. Sumy Regional Gymnasium for the Talented and Creatively Gifted People - «Adelante”,
3. Sumy - Robocode School.
1. Chernivtsi Regional Center for Scientific and Technical Creativity of Youth “Cheremosh”,
2. Glukhiv City Center for Children and Youth Creativity "SMART COICE",
3. Odessa ORT-Zhabotinski School #94 – “Funny Cyborgs”.